Sunday, May 23, 2010

Insanely High Shoes





So another thing I like about fashion is: insanely high heels.
While I'm a guy, and I would never wear heels, I think that they are awesome. If I could style a woman she would probably have horrible bunions from the shoes I would make her wear, but I still think they are necessary.
Where would Mary-Kate Olsen be without the Balenciaga Harness Boot (pictured above) ? And where would they be without the Yves Saint Laurent tribtoo pump (the picture all the way on the bottom, and what Ashley is wearing in the picture of the two)?
I think that they make women seem more powerful in a way. I'm not sure if that is really the right way to describe it, but I really think that they are a must have in a woman's wardrobe.
DSquared also makes a pretty awesome platform shoe, but they are quite crazy so I didn't put one up, they almost verge on tranny stripper. I mean I love them, but it's a fine line.

No comments:

Post a Comment