Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lara Stone





Lara Stone is one of my favorite models, and here's why:

-She's Dutch, which I think is pretty cool because when I went to Amsterdam, everyone seemed really happy. She was born in Geldrop, The Netherlands.

-She's got tig ol' bitties. I read in Love Magazine, pictured above, that her boobs are size 32F, which is quite huge.

-She has been in quite a bunch of my favorite magazines: i-D (pictured above, "The God's Gift" issue #293, 2008) and "The Flesh and Blood Issue", not pictured but I love it. She was also on the cover of Love Magazine (above), V Magazine #55, W Magazine back in 2009, the March 2010 cover of Interview Magazine and many more.

-She is #1 on www.models.com, which is quite awesome. For the longest time the #1 was Raquel Zimmermann, who is another model I love, but they changed it to Lara recently and Raquel was moved to the icons list.

-She's been in some pretty awesome ads, including the current Louis Vuitton ones, as well as the current H&M ads and of course many more.

-She's got gapped teeth and some of my other favorite models (Abbey Lee Kershaw and Georgia Jagger, for example) are rockin' the gap, I love it.

There are many other reasons that I love the Stone. For one thing I have watched interviews with her and she has a cute, awkward little accent/personality. She's adorable. I think that she is different looking enough, without just being repulsive, for example: Jamie Bochert and Iekeliene Stange who both remind me of Voldemort. Sorry to both of them I mean they're doing what they do but I personally feel like both of them are so insanely strange looking. So all in all, that is what I have to talk about right now: Lara Stone, one of my favorite things about fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment