Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another Model I Love





Abbey Lee Kershaw is another model I love, pretty much tied for #1 with Lara Stone. She has everything that I love: a mane of long, tangled hair, a gap in between her two front teeth and of course, an Australian accent.

She was born June 12, 1987 so she's 22 (at the time of this post, obviously she will be 23 in two days), and those are 22 years of beauty.

Abbey Lee has been in some of my favorite ad campaigns, including Gucci and the new Calvin Klein ads with Lara Stone (yippee!). She has also been on the covers of some great magazines, for example Dazed & Confused (pictured above), in which she was in a Where the Wild Things Are inspired editorial, so cute. She has also been on V, Numero, Muse (the issue with Lindsay Lohan had a double cover, the other one had Abbey Lee but clearly I had to get the Lindsay one) and a variety of Vogue Covers (not pictured).

Some of the editorials she has been in have been my favorite ever, including the one above that there are two pictures from out of i-D Magazine, entitled "Abbey Lee Kershaw: The Space Cadet" (Spring 2010).

Overall I just gotta say, she's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment