Thursday, June 10, 2010

Celebrity Style Star: Diane Kruger




Diane Kruger is my next celebrity style start that I have to comment on. She really is great, in my eyes. I guess I like this "boho-chic" look that stars have, which she does too, but she doesn't do it quite like the Olsens. She's like boho super-chic whereas they are like boho hobo-chic. I love both styles don't get me wrong I'm just saying they're similar, yet different.

Even though she has been in some questions movies (the National Treasure franchise), she has also been in some good ones (Inglourious Basterds, Troy, ok Troy wasn't great but it was a lot better than those Nicolas Cage movies).

She always looks great when she hows up to red carpet events, despite that disgusting pink Christian Lacroix dress she wore to the 2010 Golden Globe Awards. Remember she made it up with the Chanel number she wore to the Oscars. I think Chanel's light airy feel is better for her than a whole smathering of pink.

Whatever, I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment