Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebrity Style Stars: The Olsen Twins






So I love celebrities who are "style stars", as they say. I wholeheartedly agree with what they said in The September Issue, that Anna Wintour created celebrities who wanted to be super models, and I think along with that idea goes with celebs who are more interested in fashion.
The Olsens are the perfect example of fashion obsessed celebs, and I can't blame them. I love their "boho-chic" look, as you may begin to find that is pretty much my favorite style. If I were a stylist that's how all the women I dressed would be, it would honestly get a little bit boring probably. Oh also, up yours PETA, I love all the fur they wear. Another September Issue reference, Ms. Wintour believes their is always a way to wear fur, she "had it on [her] back"!
I love all the super high shoes they wear, for example Mary-Kate's love for her Balenciaga Harness Boots (pictured in a previour post). It's adorable how they are tiny and then wear these giant shoes, I absolutely love them.
They were born June 13, 1986 (so at the time of this post they are 23 but they will be 24 in about 11 days)! I happen to love 13th babies, my bday is November 13th so that's why, not everyone can have their bday on Friday the 13th!
Though I heard that they say they have little to do with some of their lines, such as Elizabeth & James (named for their siblings), I am happy that they at least do work with their higher end line The Row. I mean they already have a billion dollars, or at least a billion dollar company, they should do what they enjoy which is obviously fashion.
No matter what people say, they got it goin' on. So don't judge because I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment